Web Community Manager (Websites)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar Omit on Reocurrance

Would like to have an additional option setup on the Calendar page under the reoccurrance option. Would like to have the option added to have an event reoccur daily but to exclude weekends -Or- to have the ability to remove specific days when you have a reoccurrance.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calendar Import Change

While the calendar import feature is handy for our school district, we currently have 31 schools and while most follow the same school, we have at least one that is goes on a year round schedule with longer intermissions. Therefore my options are currently limited. I could either import the main District calendar and confuse parents on the one school that has a different calendar, or I could perform the monotonous task of importing the same calendar for 30 schools so that the one school can see its own. It would be nice to be able to pick and choose…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Calendar for Registered Events- Conferences

In order to make scheduling of Parent Teacher Conferences (and other events) more efficient, my school district attempted using the Schoolwires calendar to tackle this monstrous task. In the past it has taken a clerk up to 400 hours of work to accomplish this, and with Schoolwires this task was successfully accomplished in a fraction of the time. Although I found it has a lot of potential for future use, it needs some minor changes that will make major improvements in the process. Basically what I did was I created 36 registered events for each high school teacher and batch…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Assignments to Calendar by Date Assigned and/or Date Due

Several secondary folks who have been recently trained asked about this recently: Currently the Assignments Page will post an assignment on the calendar based on its due date. An option to post based on the assigned date and/or the due date would be much appreciated. Several people asked during our training yesterday....

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow deleting of Custom Import Mappings in the Calendar

It would be great to be able to delete custom mappings in the import section of the calendar

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow customization of event confirmations

Currently all districts share the same e-mail confirmation messages that are sent out when someone registers for an event. We would like to be allowed to customize the event confirmations to fit our district. We find a need for a different message especially on the e-mail that is sent when someone registers for a full event and is put on the wait list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a field to the calendar import from Schedule Star

All of the current fields that are imported (sport, level, game, gender, place and opponent) are all fixed fields in Schedule Star. Although our game location may be "Home" of home facilities are off-site and change. We need to be able to manually enter this information in a field in Schedule Star and directly import the information into Schoolwires. Right now, we have to go back into all of our events and manually change the location, which is creating double entry.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base