2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show Category/Color Legend for Calendar by default

Show a legend with colors and categories to be easily viewed by end users so they don't have to click "customize view" to see all of the categories.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Calendar events - approve or deny

I would like to see a way for users to add calendar events and then they can get approved or denied by the administrator before they are put on the master calendar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve Calendar Queue Approval view

If a site director navigates to the Event Queue to approve events, they can see some details of the event. If it is an all day event, the details are limited, the date/time just says "All Day". We need to be able to see the date.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When someone makes a reservation, it's possible for others to see who made the reservation.

I use the calendar to have teachers make 'reservations' for computer cart usage. I need to know WHO reserved the carts after the reservation is made.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow mobile calendar to view restricted events

Add a feature that will show events that are restricted to specific user or group to be displayed on a mobile device by entering a username and password.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove connections to Google Calendar once the Calendar app has been deleted.

Delete connections to calendars after the app has been deleted. Without access to deleted apps, a calendar is useless if the app wasn't disconnected.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. mark shared events as mandatory

I suggest you allow shared events to be marked as mandatory and also allowed to Force to upcoming events.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add an option for calendar event registration to allow non-account submissions (no sign-in required).

Please add an option for calendar event registration to allow non-account submissions (no sign-in required). If that isn't possible, could a wait list variable be added to the Survey options?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Registration on Calendar

Users cannot cancel their registration if they are on the waiting list. Therefore, if they choose another event and don't want to be on the waiting list anymore, it could prevent others from registering because there is a waiting list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Optional Questions and Special Needs for calendar import

Now that we are able to create recurring events in our calendar import files, it would be great if we could map the fields for Optional Questions and Special Accomodations areas. I was getting my spring training file together for import and noticed that I needed to go back and edit each date in order to add the questions and comments box. It would save a great deal of time in the future if we would have these in the .csv file as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Give users a choice of views in calendar

Users often don't notice the more link at the bottom of a busy day on the month view of the calendar. We have schools that would like their users to be able to choose a weekly view as their default.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Event Registration Reminder Function

Please provide an event registration reminder function that would automatically email event registrants at a specified time prior to the event including essential event details (date, time, location, etc.).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Event Registration Dependencies

Please add event registration dependancies to events that will prevent individuals from registering for multiple events given certain criteria (e.g. event of the same category, during overlapping times, on the same day, etc.). This would be useful when we do Professional Development workshops registration so as to prevent people from registering for multiple workshops during the same time period and of the same category.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Calendar Omit on Reocurrance

Would like to have an additional option setup on the Calendar page under the reoccurrance option. Would like to have the option added to have an event reoccur daily but to exclude weekends -Or- to have the ability to remove specific days when you have a reoccurrance.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Calendar Import Change

While the calendar import feature is handy for our school district, we currently have 31 schools and while most follow the same school, we have at least one that is goes on a year round schedule with longer intermissions. Therefore my options are currently limited. I could either import the main District calendar and confuse parents on the one school that has a different calendar, or I could perform the monotonous task of importing the same calendar for 30 schools so that the one school can see its own. It would be nice to be able to pick and choose…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a field to the calendar import from Schedule Star

All of the current fields that are imported (sport, level, game, gender, place and opponent) are all fixed fields in Schedule Star. Although our game location may be "Home" of home facilities are off-site and change. We need to be able to manually enter this information in a field in Schedule Star and directly import the information into Schoolwires. Right now, we have to go back into all of our events and manually change the location, which is creating double entry.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you guys please put the PAGE that is generating the token issues? I've spent too many hours going back and forth with my teachers trying

can you guys please put the PAGE that is generating the token issues? I've spent too many hours going back and forth with my teachers trying to figure out what classes are connected to the broken calendars. Some have turned out to be in the recycle bin. If the notification would include the PAGE that the calendar is linked to, it would be far, far easier to correct the problem. This has been an EXTREMELY vexing problem. We have detected an issue with your Google sync token. To resolve the issue remove and resync the connection between your WCM page…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update iCal feed subscription instructions for iOS Devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)

It was brought to our attention that the current directions on the iCal Feed page for subscribing on iOS devices are incorrect and need to be updated, since they have changed the layout of their settings menus and are now on iOS 12.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base