Web Community Manager (Websites)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Configure Centricity To Automatically Update Links To Files

If a file is moved from the root of a section's "Files and Folders" area to a subfolder, all the links to that file are broken have to be re-created. It would be great if Centricity could track those links and ask the user if he/she would like to update all links to the file when moved. Dreamweaver, FrontPage, etc. do this and I assumed Centricity did too, but I found out the hard way that it doesn't.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Files & Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow To Upload Files To Specific Folder

When creating a hyperlink, allow the chooser to navigate to the folder they want the linked file to be uploaded to as part of the process rather than just dumping it in the root of that section's "Files and Folders" area. This would also be a nice feature to have in the Upload and Mass Upload area. The reason for this is that currently, if a user moves a file to a subfolder, they have to go back and re-create the link to the file in the new location.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow larger file uploads

I tried to upload a .wmv file for our site, and couldn't because I was told it was too large. It was 130 mb. Suggestion was to house it on an internal server and link to it. It would be nice to be able to upload video files of that size to our Schoolwires site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base