Web Community Manager (Websites)

My suggestion is...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to load a list of students by either id# or names; into the recipients box.

Selecting recipients needs to be faster and more simple.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End User  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Annual recurring events should have option to select a specific DAY (i.e. 3rd Thursday) and not just the DATE of the month.

Our board meetings are always on the 3rd Thursday, since you don't have the option to set different locations on a monthly recurring event (also an error in programming!) I would like to set up my Jan meeting to occur at our middle school every year on the 3rd week. The only option that currently exists for annual events is to have them recur on the same DATE every year. This puts my 2020 Jan meeting on a Sat.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display last edit date and editor in gallery and other places so changes can be tracked and mistakes can be addressed with the editor

I need to be able to see who changed what and when, for accountability / training purposes.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photo Gallery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Slideshow: SEND DELETED GALLERY ITEMS TO RECYCLE BIN!

Since the picture thumbs are SO SMALL and there are NO DATES listed in the file Gallery List, I have accidentally deleted pics that are NOT RECOVERABLE.

Please add creation/modify dates, hover over for a larger thumb, and send deleted pics to a recycle bin where they can be recovered if deleted in error.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photo Gallery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. contact information

It would be nice to have the OPTION to enter contact information for each section and/or page rather than having the district contact info show up at the bottom. For example, on each school's page I want the contact information for each school building to be visible right away.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Section Configurations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a way to search/refine/filter message tracking results in the Mass Notification System

Once I use the Message Tracking report, we would love a way to filter or search for specific messages related to a keyword or phrase.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integrate ALL of Schedule Star Events Not Just Athletics

We use Schedule Star for ALL events not just athletics however only the athletic events currently integrate

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Give user an error message when uploading a .doc or .xls

To prevent users from uploading incorrect file types, one would get an error message that ".doc and .xls files are not acceptable, only .pdfs may uploaded to the site" if trying to upload an incorrect file type. This would be extremely helpful as there are new users every year that may not know this information.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. article library back button

Would like to see a button or feature that allows you to go back to the page rather than having to click on web navigation again to get back to your page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Homepage photo gallery should have a field for 'alt text'.

Although the "Title" serves as 'alt text', the nature of what each of these are are very different. What we use for alt text shouldn't always be public facing, and at times, no "title" is needed. Users then use "HIDE", and now they are no longer ADA compliant/accessible.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Q & A App Should Allow for Unlimited Characters

Currently, the question portion of the Q&A app only allows for 100 characters. I would like to suggest that there be no character limit. Some questions can be longer than 100 characters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps/Modules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix Creative Services Image Editor bug

The Creative Services Image Editor saves the images at a slightly higher bitrate than the original photo. This causes problems for our users when uploading to the Multimedia Rotator, which has a file size limit of 1 MB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Anything involving a table breaks responsive design

Tables are necessary for presenting large chunks of information in a digestible format, however it seems like anything involving a table completely breaks responsive design once I test on mobile. Please find us a solution!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please allow for shading of calendar days (not just events).

I'd like to shade the box of a day in the calendar if the school district is closed. If there is no school, l'd like the box to be grey (events or holiday name can still show up but the background should be a different color to make it clear school is closed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Minibase - add a restriction to the search to require at least two letters in name for searching.

Add a restriction to the search to require at least two letters in name for searching. We have had an uptick in spam (in alpha order) and think requiring additional letters could help. Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Minibase  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Internal (back end of website) search needed

There should be a tool on the back end of the website that can search the entire site for a keyword. It could work for content apps or files. It's very hard to find where something is located sometimes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. iCal updates every (up to) 24 hours

In the ICal Feed instructions for a calendar, please include some language that the iCal feed in Google updates every (up to) 24 hours, and will not immediately appear in the Google iCal feed. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the Forgot Password page Customizable

We have most parents trying to login to the website and they are thinking they are logging into Infinite Campus so we want to customize the forgot password page to direct parents to the correct page/site. We have sent numerous emails to parents with directions of how to get to IC and they continue to log into Blackboard. It would be more benficial if we could add our own language to that page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fixed accessibility errors are still listed in issues...

When I fix accessibility issues they still show up on the list of issues, which makes it hard to go through and work on new things day to day. If fixed issues are still going to be listed, being able to filter them out somehow would be great. Alternatively, simply not listing them in the Accessibility issues section would help too.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ally  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Update the Document Viewer app so that the size can be controlled by the user so that you do not have so much blank space for 1 page PDF's

Currently when you have a single page pdf the document viewer will show the doc and then there is a lot of blank space beneath the page in the viewer when you have the app on a page where the layout is not the one column (simple). Can the app be updated so that the user can control the sizing of the app to adjust for different layouts. Or make the app more responsive to the layouts and RWD.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base