Web Community Manager (Websites)

My suggestion is...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort assignments on assignment page.

Teachers would like to have thier past due assignments displayed with the most current at the top of the page or at least be given to option of how to display them. Students could then look back over the semester to see older assignments rather than having to scroll to the bottom to see what was due last week.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Assignments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Site Director & Adding Events to

When a Site Director adds an event to a section calendar and wants that event posted on the main District calendar, it should be an option to add it automatically. Having to navigate back to the event que and then approve it is a waste of time.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Full Screen Photo Gallery

Would like to see a button that makes the photo gallery fill the screen. Could be used as a substitute for PowerPoint.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photo Gallery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Archive Headlines

I would like a section to archive old headlines automatically after the assigned date.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Headlines & Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Direct Link on News Section

It would be beneficial if you map a link directly to the needed site on the News of the front page instead of having to go into the body and redirect to the link that way. It is way to much clicking and a lot of the parents are complaining about it not directly going to the link

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Headlines & Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add 2 additional location fields to the staff directory

We have many staff members that split their day or week between multiple schools. With a Location 2 and Location 3 field in the staff directory. We can include staff members in multiple school staff directories and in the main directory if you search by location, the app would search all three fields for the location you choose.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Apps/Modules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Web Editor Needs a Pop Out Feature

The new editor design puts all the editing in the right side of my screen. This is especially cumbersome when adding Body copy and inserting photos and files in the Headlines and Features app. We would prefer to be able to move the app editors to the center of the screen.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Headlines & Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New Editing Experience Needs Full Screen Option

When editing individual headlines there is a lot of browser window real estate taken up by the "page layout". The ability to resize that window or have the app go full screen is needed.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sync Microsoft 365 School simular to the Google Suite

Many schools are 365 Schools. I would be helpful if the the websites could collaborate/sync with those on-line applications. i.e. Calendar, One Drive and the such.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Insert Table feature in Headlines & Features app

Add an Insert Table tool to the Headlines & Features app. Hope that is coming, since there is a new table editor when tables are inserted.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Photo editing tools available for images

Have photo editing tools available for photos inserted directly into the flex editor. The only editing tools we have access to are in the photo gallery. If you only want a single image, you do not want to get involved in a photo gallery. Simple rotation tools, cropping, and maybe some color adjustments, at the very least

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flex Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A "Search" option that searches through ALL Files & Folders of every section of the website.

If I have a file name, I want to be able to search the Files & Folders for ALL sections of my website because I don't always know where the file is housed.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make "nothing" happen when a channel is clicked with channel homepage turned off

When turning off a channel homepage, by default, when the channel is clicked it takes you to the first section in the channel. I think a lot of people see this as just a navigational menu, and if the homepage is turned off, then the default should be that when the channel itself is clicked, nothing at all should happen. You stay on the current page your on.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Push Headlines to all Subsites

I would love a way to be able to add a headline to the district headline app and push to all school (sub site) headline apps.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Headlines & Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adjust Images to Respond in Responsive Tempalates

Image dimensions (including those in Image Apps) are all pixel based. When viewed in our responsive template, these images often become too large for the design. To work around, I have to modify the HTML code for the image width to a percentage.

Would be nice to have an option to specify the width by percentage as well as the min-width and max-width to make the images responsive with the template.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Minimize Clicking, Maximize Efficiency

A quality of any good user interface is the ability to maximize user efficiency by minimizing the number of user actions to deliver a desired result. As such, many of us have found after using C2 for only a few days that the attempt to add features to the platform has overlooked and hindered usability and efficiency. While animated pop-up windows and sliding menus seem nice at first, they quickly detract from the user's experience.

For example, filtering through a list of users should be as simple as typing in search criteria in a form field at the top of…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Site Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. File Library - Provide Formatiing/Display Options

The File library listings are the only section of our website that recieves criticism. They are a wonderful feature, and much easier to manage than creating flex pages with links, however, it is difficult for the users to figure out they actually have to click on the icon to downlaod the file. Here are my suggestions:

1. Provide custom views where we can decide on the information that is displayed (title, description, icon, filename, filesize, etc...)

2. Make the title, filename, filesize and Icon of the file a link to the file so users can "click" multiple places to download…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Custom designed e-mail results for Forms and Surveys

Currently you cannot change how the e-mail message in Forms and Surveys looks

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms & Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Assignment Page Order

The assignment page should order itself from most recent decsending in the past due column. Category should show on the calendar.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add CAPTCHA field to Forms & Surveys

I have contact forms on all of our school websites, and on occasion a bot finds one or more of them and decides to spam them for a while. It's very annoying and could be easily prevented if only there were a captcha field that could be added to forms.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms & Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base