Web Community Manager (Websites)

My suggestion is...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow groups to be exported and imported (like the Calendar App)

I would love a feature, like the calendar app, that would allow me to export the current users in a group, perge them and import the updated list. A couple of our district groups are very fluid and need to be updated weekly.
    The group feature can at least include a "filter" so I do not have to scroll through the pages to find a specific user to "delete" them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Turn off background images

I wish there was a way to completely turn off the ability to load background images on the district (school)website. Our district does not allow this on the site, but it is available to teachers and is not "moderated," it can easily slip through the cracks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Export assignments into other programs

Our teachers would like to export all class assignments (Assignment App) into a Word or PDF format simultaneously. Currently, the only way to export assignments is via the calendar export. Unfortunately, the only format offered is the iCalendar .ics format. A very helpful modification to the export feature would be to offer the iCalendar and PDF/Word format option. In doing so, teachers are able to easily archive their lessons for personal use and meet requirements from the administration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MyView PassKey Area Design Improvements

The size of the icons that are used for the PassKey dropdown area don’t translate well to the smaller icons used in the list for the PassKey MyView area. It would be nice to have the same larger format size used for the PassKey dropdown in the MyView area. It would make the icons easier to see and select from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow a year view for the end user

Currently the end user view options are Day, Week, Month, and List.

It would be user friendly to allow a visitor to have the year view option so that they can see future events and plan ahead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. JSON Advertising App Options

My school incorporates a shared Photo Gallery app that we use in all of our clubs, sports, and organization pages. We want to have a better system than the flash gallery that you offer now and the JSON is a custom solution/fee. What we need are a few Advertising apps made in JSON that would fit into our left or right navigation. 200px, 250px, or even a 500x100 banner style. This app would be very helpful to schools that permit advertising and would add value to your product. The ads pictures should utilize experation dates and randomization to avoid the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photo Gallery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow broadcast eAlerts to be sent immediately

When needing to send an eAlert ASAP it would be helpful to be able to send it immediately as opposed to have to schedule it. Sometimes the end-user time is not matching exactly with the server time so it can occasionally be scheduled for a time that has already past.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  E-Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. open file submission app (with ratings, voting, comments)

One of our site directors is working on an online active curriculum area within schoolwires and hoped for an app that would meet the criteria here:

- Staff ability (registered user) to submit files opening to a list, which allows review/download by others, commenting (open or moderated), rating (star), etc

- email notification when a file reaches a certain criteria (star) / no. of ratings, etc

- Easy access to files in 'files and folders', not like in a file library app.

Honestly, kind of like club schoolio 'suggestions and feedback' with a file submission and downloading option!

thank you!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Include a "remove all" for managing group members in Nimbus.

Include a "remove all" for managing group members in Nimbus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Photo Gallery transition delay should be longer

The current default transition delay for photo galleries is 1 second. Pictures fly by far too quickly at that rate! The default transition delay should be changed to 5 seconds (like it was in Centricity 1) so that users don't have to adjust the options every time they create a new photo gallery.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In Synergy can a column for the Group be added to the Users screen?

In Synergy can a column for the Group be added to the Users screen?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Components  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. See full description of Group using the find a group feature.

When looking in "find a group" can not see the entire description (which I only noticed after I spent time typing the official club description for that group). Would like to be able to click or hover mouse over to see the full description.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MyView Usability

When a user adds a gadget, it’s difficult to actually select it --- you click on it, but it takes several seconds for the gadget window to pop up. Nothing changes color or is highlighted when you click to select it. Intuitively web-based experience is for something to indicate that you have actually selected something – either a color change, highlight, etc. – even if the selection takes a few seconds to process.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please clear out integrated ideas

I'm looking through some ideas that have already been included in C2 - such as the ability to edit E-Alert emails - and would like to use my votes for other ideas. I don't want to remove my votes from the completed suggestions until they have been marked as finished.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create option to turn off event registration notification emails

Currently, the contact person for an event with registration receives an email every time someone registers. If it is a large event, the contact person could receive hundreds of emails. There is no option to turn it off, so it would be nice to have it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a field to the Calendar import for custom questions as part of registerable events.

Change the Calendar import file to include a field for registerable custom questions.

Submitted by Angela at Methacton

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. In WYSIWYG editor, represent the video frame with a placeholder so teachers could see where it would display on the page

Teachers cannot easily determine where a video will display (without HTML experience) within the editor; request a placeholder be used in the editor to represent where the video will display.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor Layouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great...if when a document is added to a work area in Nimbus that a notification be triggered.

Is it possible in Nimbus to include document posting to "Work Area" in notifications?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Is there a way that the developer could put in a Sort by Active under the Organize Pages area? We can Sort A-Z, but it would be great to b

Is there a way that the developer could put in a Sort by Active under the Organize Pages area in the Section Workspace? We can Sort A-Z, but it would be great to be able to put the inactive pages at the bottom and not have them "cluttering up" the view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Section Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adjust mobile view on iPhone

The new mobile layout is great, but on my iPhone the layout is a bit too long to fit on the screen, requiring me to swipe in order to see the footer, and specifically the "View Full Site" button. On larger devices (Android) it looks fine. There appears to be plenty of white space between the bottom row of icons and the footer - can you tighten this up so it all shows on the screen?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base