• My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A way for the user to arrange the page so it is visually pleasing.

My content just shows up in one long list. I would rather be able to put each category into sections on the page so viewers don't have to scroll through the entire list to find what they want.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A Flickr App

A native app that supports Flickr feeds based on specific tags within a specific user. The apps should be able to scale for adaptive templates and be created with HTML5 (not flash).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Components  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. change the file upload dialog box with the description box much smaller and on the bottom w/ file upload button & save button at top

change the file upload dialog box with the description box much smaller and on the bottom w/ file upload button & save button at top

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Tabs

I want tabs in Contents and Flex Apps work areas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Calendar Title and Time Reversed

My personal preference would to switch the title and time for the events on the calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lunch Menu App

Add the ability to sort records so the content can be recycled from month to month. It would also be good to have the ability to multi select records and delete in a batch instead of individually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. User Management - group member count fixes

When viewing User Management -> Group Members , the list includes counts for and the user records for users who have been deleted. We like to keep the deleted records in the recycle bin for at least a year in case we need them for future reference. In the counts displayed under the Group name, please separate out the count for those that are ACTIVE and those that are DELETED. Currently, the count includes deleted users and this does not give us an accurate number of how many users are in that group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a hot link to each user displayed in the Users Management - Groups - Filtered

Please hot link to each user's detail record when they are displayed in the Users Management - Groups - Filtered list so I can quickly see all the other groups for that user. After displaying the User detail, have the Cancel and/or Save buttons return me to the lists of users in the filtered list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When adding a picture to the photo gallery app, allow a person to add a picture already saved in their files and folders.

When adding a picture to the photo gallery app, allow a person to add a picture already saved in their files and folders. Currently, you can only browse to your own computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My events

My Events should show all events and information in one area. There should also be an option to print all events at once and on the least amount of pages possible. Now you have to print one session confirmation per page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need to coordinate resources, class schedule, volunteers- calendar or minibase

I've had several requests where people are wanting to schedule volunteers for classroom activities based on a need (for example tutoring) but to be accommodating to the volunteers schedule. Also seeing similar need in home school where the program hosts learning sessions that are beyond the skill set of parents. But how to schedule the events (15-20 a week) and allow parents/students to schedule time without conflicts since they have more than one child and some sessions are multipart. Our home school program has 5 instructors and almost 200 students. A shopping cart type application with a checkout that would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lunch Menu needs full editing capabilities

The lunch menu app does not display as edited, and we do not have any ability to see the source code to fix it. The editing screen does not function very well, either, so that if I do highlight the text and change the size, it only changes part of the text. Very very frustrating to use!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable e-alert for discussion app even when protected

Our users would like to have discussion groups and use the discussion app password protected. However, they don't want to have to check back constantly to see if someone commented or added a new discussion. It would be great if an e-alert could be sent. When the moderator approves the discussion, send out the e-alert.
    Even rss doesn't work - because it's password protected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  E-Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow the folder/subfolder box to widen to more easily see long folder names.

This goes with the other suggestion to not open all the subfolders to help with sections with many subfolders and files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please truly "integrate" with Schedule Star to allow for synchonization of events instead a single import.

Right now Schedule Star "integration" means importing events into Centricity from Schedule Star once. Often (daily) there are changes to the Athletic Calendar within Schedule Star (rain delays, cancellations, etc). This model of importing events from Schedule Star is basically useless unless you work in a District where your athletic calendar never changes. Having a truly synchronized process where changes made to Schedule Star are immediately reflected in the Centricity calendar would be AMAZINGLY beneficial to your clients. PLEASE PLEASE do this!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add help text to the Smartphone Ap Header Image area that recommends the use of a PNG file

The upload tool in Centricity re-renders JPG format files in order to ensure image optimization. Because of this when you upload a header image the text and logo in that image may appear blurry. If a PNG formatted image is used the degradation of the header image will be prevented. Editors will not assume the file type is the problem and this may cause a lot of unneeded troubleshooting time and eventually the submission of a support case. A little help text to say PNG files are recommended would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back ability to limit section size

In C1 we could set a default section size limit and then manually manage sections as they reached that limit. We now have users uploading 800MB+ videos and filling up our web server.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Schedule Star

Add Event Title Field to calendar import from Schedule Star
    Some events need more information showing than the standard fields that are pulled. The Event Title field allows any extra information to be typed in and then included in the import process. To go in and manually add needed info is too time consuming, plus if you need to change something in Schedule Star and then import again, any manual changes will be lost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When using "Find Page" Search feature you should be able to see nested pages

The "Find Page" search feature is really helpful when you work working with tons of pages in a single section, but I was kinda disappointed when I found out that it only showed you the page itself, I thought it would have shown me the page plus anything nested under it.

So my feature request would be to have the option when using "Find Page" to see nested pages of what you were searching for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base