• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Social Components  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow end users to delete iCal events instead of an all or nothing sync

Allow end users to delete iCal events instead of an all or nothing sync. Many events do not apply to all people and so each person using iCal should be able to delete (on their end) the events that they do not want to see in their calendars.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide a way to see/log who has edited calendars and headlines.

We have a number of people who are making changes to our district calendar and our headlines. I frequently get asked who made a certain change and at this point there doesn't seem to do that.
    It would be very helpful to be able to go back and find out who is making changes. You'd also want to include what specific calendar event and/or headline they changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When putting a link on a page, the diaglog box does not give the editor easy access to both the on screen tex and the actual URL that it is

When editing a link on a page, the dialog box does not give the editor easy access to both the "Text to display" and the actual URL address that it is pointing to. The content App and Flex Editor should use a consistent dialog interface that allows the user to easily edit both on the same screen. Currently a user can edit the URL in the dialog box, but then has to drop back out to the flex box to edit the on-screen text if they need it different. It's annoying and causes major headaches and errors when the users…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flex Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files & Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. recycle

Add Export Users to the Recyle Bin so that we can capture all the data on the users who have been placed in the trash. We need to be able to sort and filter that data using Excel. We also need to know the date/timestamp that the record was put in the recycle bin. This would provide us with a means to create a backup file of 'deleted' users data before we permanently DELETE each record

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use initial instead of full last name in Discussion App comments

When allowing comments within Blog and Discussion apps, it would be very helpful to only show the commenter's last name initial rather than the full last name. We're about to pilot using the discussion app within the school and community and we have the potential for students to be commenting and would prefer to not have their
    full last name publicly displayed. Many other blog and review sites usually only have a person's initial in place of their last name. Please fix this one!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. discussion

Please build the option to specify a moderator for discussions. Currently you have to create a specific section for that discussion and add an email address for the section contact. This is fine if you only have one person moderating the discussions. But if we have multiple discussion boards going on at once with different moderators, it seems silly to have to create a separate section for each one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Employment

I would like to suggest an Employment app or page.

You would be able to upload employment listings as a .csv file for to hand key them in.

The listings would then need to be able to display in a table format as a whole as well as to have an option to download single page listings from the page.
    The table will have to have a search area where you could apply singular or multiple filters to the table for specific listings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When an app is not active, remove the place holder for it on the page.

When the "Activate my page" is unchecked, a short, rectangular placeholder still shows on the page. I would like for the placeholder to disappear altogether when an app is NOT active. This way, you would not have to delete the app and add it back later when it is relevant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Completed survey response delivered in any other format?

Can the completed response come in any other format? Having the IP # and other information on the top of the form causes it to run into 2 pages when printing. Could the response be delivered as a pdf formatted to fit on one page?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms & Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unique auto-generated ID number on a form or survey?

Is there a way to put an unique auto-generated ID number on a form? For instance, we have a facilities use form under our Support services / Facilities section. Our secretary asked if there is anyway for us to have an ID associated with each request for her to use as a historical reference. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms & Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Full Page view doesn't work on MacBook Pro

I use a MacBook Pro to edit my website. When I am creating a html broadcast e-alert using Chrome or Safari, if I change to full page view the top level tool bar disappears as well as the Save button on the bottom. I can't change back to the partial page view. So I basically can't save the changes I make.

West University Elementary
    HISD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  E-Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Session cookies / Tokens

I would like to use session cookies or tokens (expiring upon use) so that I can limit student access to one view on a specific webpage. Is that possible under the current system?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Premium Video App is totally disappointing

Premium Video App is not great. Totally disappointed. Thought I would be able to feature video on my front page and its only thumbnail with description.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Photogallery App available for Blog Post

Allow the photo gallery app to be used in the blog app. We used to have this capability and now it is no longer available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photo Gallery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add XML Imports to Calendar

We create reservations for our rooms in a system that allows for xml exports. We would like to be able to import directly from the xml feed to avoid duplication of effort.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Moderated Users List

Currently, the list of Moderated Users is not in any particular order with only 6 names to a page and no download/manage option, making it difficult to manage the group. We use this feature for student webmasters for our clubs. The students change every year, so it is important to keep the list up to date.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can you fix the Embedding options for Blog posts back to "Flex Editor" features?

When I embed a Tweet from my feed, it only shows up as a series of links, instead of the Twitter window. My school district uses the Schoolwires corporation to host our teacher Web pages. An example of one of my posts with the imperfect Twitter embed code is located here: http://www.svsd.net/site/Default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=361&PageID=2007&ViewID=dedccd34-7c24-4af2-812a-33c0075398bc&FlexDataID=30923

Actual example code:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Releasing a Monarch today! <a href="https://twitter.com/SenecaValley">@SenecaValley</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/ECERoom48">@ECERoom48</a> <a href="https://t.co/vir5eJ2bKc">https://t.co/vir5eJ2bKc</a></p>&mdash; Mr. Fogle (@fogleem) <a href="https://twitter.com/fogleem/status/643503288655216640">September 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

The exact same embed code works great in the <HTML> editor…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. An alert/announcement that is set by the user on a page (for an update)

Not sure where this would go but let me explain how it would work. We have policy and regulations as a minibase on our district site. When an update is made to that site, we would like an announcement posted to the main page - the announcement would only post there for 2 weeks and then disappear. This isn't an e-alert that goes to an email, but an actual update/post. Option should be on the page we want to configure to turn on/off announcements when a posted update is made. Make sense?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base