1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms & Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Access to more Current User's Fields

We like to use the User Code to store the Users Employee ID. We have always wanted to display this information to the user on many different pages but found in the "Toolbox/Active Block" section you are pretty limited in which fields you can use to display back to the user.

It would be nice to be able to display the Current User's User Code or their full address instead of just the zip code.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow other third-party alerts to be subscribed to for school safety

We use a county e-alert system at nixle.com to post lock-outs, etc. Every school in the county uses nixle. It would be great if parents could subscribe to this system directly through the third-party alerts under the "My Accounts - E-Alert settings" area. Currently, the only 3rd party alert is the Weather Channel. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  E-Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enhance Calendar Posting Email

The email notifications for posting to other calendars needs more information to be useful. Several of our users are suggesting that the Event Title be included in the notification to help determine what is being requested.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Modify the Passkey function to open the popup window with the menubar option set to YES

I think our users would want the menubar so that while they are in the new browser window (for the passkey site), they can perform all the browser functions that they normally would be able to do as if they had signed in to the site directly. The default is yes so I am wondering why it is turned off for passkey windows.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PassKey Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Set viewers for multiple PassKeys at once

I would like to be able to select multiple PassKeys at once and set the viewers for all of them rather than having to go into each one individually to set the viewers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PassKey Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Calendar integration for athletic events with Digital Sports (Leagueminder)

Our athletic department is moving to a new provider for scheduling athletic events and creating calendars. Previously, we have used Schedule Star and that integrated seamlessly with Schoolwires but calendar integration is not supported with the new site. It would be nice if it would work like Schedule Star

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Photo Gallery - ability to change layout to Portrait

I have a few galleries that have images that are all portraits. I wish I could change the photo gallery so there isn't all the "black space" on the sides: http://www.lths.net/Page/2630

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow groups to be exported and imported (like the Calendar App)

I would love a feature, like the calendar app, that would allow me to export the current users in a group, perge them and import the updated list. A couple of our district groups are very fluid and need to be updated weekly.
    The group feature can at least include a "filter" so I do not have to scroll through the pages to find a specific user to "delete" them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Turn off background images

I wish there was a way to completely turn off the ability to load background images on the district (school)website. Our district does not allow this on the site, but it is available to teachers and is not "moderated," it can easily slip through the cracks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Export assignments into other programs

Our teachers would like to export all class assignments (Assignment App) into a Word or PDF format simultaneously. Currently, the only way to export assignments is via the calendar export. Unfortunately, the only format offered is the iCalendar .ics format. A very helpful modification to the export feature would be to offer the iCalendar and PDF/Word format option. In doing so, teachers are able to easily archive their lessons for personal use and meet requirements from the administration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. MyView PassKey Area Design Improvements

The size of the icons that are used for the PassKey dropdown area don’t translate well to the smaller icons used in the list for the PassKey MyView area. It would be nice to have the same larger format size used for the PassKey dropdown in the MyView area. It would make the icons easier to see and select from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow a year view for the end user

Currently the end user view options are Day, Week, Month, and List.

It would be user friendly to allow a visitor to have the year view option so that they can see future events and plan ahead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow broadcast eAlerts to be sent immediately

When needing to send an eAlert ASAP it would be helpful to be able to send it immediately as opposed to have to schedule it. Sometimes the end-user time is not matching exactly with the server time so it can occasionally be scheduled for a time that has already past.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  E-Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. open file submission app (with ratings, voting, comments)

One of our site directors is working on an online active curriculum area within schoolwires and hoped for an app that would meet the criteria here:

- Staff ability (registered user) to submit files opening to a list, which allows review/download by others, commenting (open or moderated), rating (star), etc

- email notification when a file reaches a certain criteria (star) / no. of ratings, etc

- Easy access to files in 'files and folders', not like in a file library app.

Honestly, kind of like club schoolio 'suggestions and feedback' with a file submission and downloading option!

thank you!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include a "remove all" for managing group members in Nimbus.

Include a "remove all" for managing group members in Nimbus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Photo Gallery transition delay should be longer

The current default transition delay for photo galleries is 1 second. Pictures fly by far too quickly at that rate! The default transition delay should be changed to 5 seconds (like it was in Centricity 1) so that users don't have to adjust the options every time they create a new photo gallery.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In Synergy can a column for the Group be added to the Users screen?

In Synergy can a column for the Group be added to the Users screen?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Components  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. See full description of Group using the find a group feature.

When looking in "find a group" can not see the entire description (which I only noticed after I spent time typing the official club description for that group). Would like to be able to click or hover mouse over to see the full description.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. MyView Usability

When a user adds a gadget, it’s difficult to actually select it --- you click on it, but it takes several seconds for the gadget window to pop up. Nothing changes color or is highlighted when you click to select it. Intuitively web-based experience is for something to indicate that you have actually selected something – either a color change, highlight, etc. – even if the selection takes a few seconds to process.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base