Web Community Manager (Websites)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ally - Visually display the location of actual accessibility error on page

When a page appears within my accessibility screen with errors as identified within WCAG 2.0 standards, it would be easier if the error was clearly identified as it is currently done with other accessibility tools on the market.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ally  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! First off, thanks for your feedback. Streamlining the process of finding and correcting a document is something we’ll be attacking in several stages throughout the year. We’ll start with making corrections for files more of a direct process via Ally for files such as PDFs (so you don’t even have to hunt for the page, app, or section).

In the second half of the year, we’ll be exploring ways to check content natively during creation, and seeing if there are ways we can zoom in on the context in the meantime. We’ll update our Ally users as a strategy for this begins to take shape. – Rich

2. Add Option to Insert Photo Gallery in Headlines & Features App

Please add the option to insert a photo gallery in the headlines & features app. There used to be a capability to do this, but the most recent update eliminated this option. It was frequently used and is necessary to have back.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Headlines & Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Under Staff Directory List - have page numbers go to the next page rather than to the last page as now set.

"I did a directory search for “All” and got a nice long list. At the
    bottom there is a little set of icons “1 2 3 >” as there should be. But “>”
    acts as a ‘go to last page’ when I was thinking that should be ‘go to next
    page’ or at least ‘go to page 4’. As a result, getting to something on page
    6 takes a bit of work."

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →