My suggestion is...

Add the ability to insert a table (like the table app w/ responsive design) into the content and blog post app from the WYSIWYG editor.

We would LOVE the ability to insert a responsive design table (like the functionality of the Table App) into the Content App and the Blog App in the WYSIWYG editor toolbar.

40 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ed Hilton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jesse Glacken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Disagree with previous comment on the basis that many of us need to use HTML tables to present what they were designed to mark up: tabular data. There are ways to present tabular data in a responsive manner that still meet WCAG 2.0 success criteria.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because of how RWD prioritizes content it really isn't appropriate to re-introduce adding a table back into Flex editor's replacement - the Content App. Additionally for ADA compliance there are restrictions on how tables should be used, by taking in out of the Content App Schoolwires/Blackboard is making it easier to keep your sites more in line with ADA WCAG 2.0
    I'd like to see improvements in the Table App I find it a little awkward to use it.

• Martin Beall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the previous comments as tables are a frequently used way to display important information

• Scott Huff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes and Allow a table item in the right click menu with delete a row, add a row etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base