My suggestion is...

navigating the interface of the webpage creative process should be grab and drop all on the same page real time! i do not want to switch

Interface layout is cramped, complicated and throttles the creativity of the educational designers it was created to serve. Proposed solutions:

- ICON DESCRIPTORS should appear when my curser hovers over an option in the tool bar. This would increase clarity and allow amateur users to learn picture function association, feel successful during the creative process and SAVE TIME.

- Larger icons in the tool bar.

- RIGHT CLICK editing options for Photos & Graphics which allow you to rotate, crop, move forward, move back, flip, in front of text, behind text, add text directly on top of the photo, add frames around photos in addition to changing the color. Yes...all with a right click while hovering on a photo!

- LARGER INITIAL WORKSPACE view. I feel so cramped- I can only view 2 inches of my page as i create it. I have to constantly move up and down to see stuff. I know you can make the view bigger by dragging the corner down-but all these EXTRA steps to feel comfortable consume the little lump of time I have in addition they erode my creativity. I want to feel successful in the first 3 min otherwise i will likely only create a welcome page to satisfy the demands of my district in reguards to "all teachers have to have a website"

- TEMPLATES TAB at the top of each page option. For example there would be a template tab that i could select for my "welcome page". I click on a predesigned template that I could quickly customize to fit my taste and purpose. This would allow amateur users to feel successful quickly, create something professional AND SAVING TIME!

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

audrey norman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)