My suggestion is...

Easier way to delete users

At the beginning of each school year I import the students for each of our programs. By the next year, some graduate, some return in a different program (which would change their role), some do not return. I know that I can undo the import, but I would find it much easier (and less scary) if in the Users pager, there was a checkbox next to each user where I could check more than one user at a time, then click Remove. (kind of like in my email - I can click a checkbox and delete, move, etc). It is slow and tedious to filter through each program and remove one user at a time, then have to filter again, click remove, over and over again.

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminBlackboard CE Product Management (Admin, Blackboard) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was frustrated with this very thing this morning in the Recycle Bin. Trying to get rid of over 100 outdated users from the Recycle Bin and I had to click on Delete | Yes for every single one of them. We need a "Select All" option for mass deletes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The user management in Assist has had this functionality for a while, so making the user-management experience in Centricity be more like Assist would be very helpful. Individually cherry-picking and deleting accounts only to have to repeat the process again in the recycle bin is currently a painful endeavor.

Feedback and Knowledge Base