My suggestion is...

Folders in Section Editor for Multiple Class Organization

Section Editor should have a Folder Section for Organizing different types of webpages by Class (Bio, HBio, APBio) or activity. Current practice is to list all webpages in one large offering. This is fine if all you have are 4-8 pages, but once you start making many webpages, digging down for the page you want to edit is tedious and slows one down.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminBlackboard CE Product Management (Admin, Blackboard) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I totally agree with this. Especially if you don't happen to teach a certain class every year, but still want to keep the inactive pages there so you don't have to recreate them.

Yes, I totally agree with this. Especially if you don't happen to teach a certain class every year, but still want to keep the inactive pages there so you don't have to recreate them.

It would be great if the pages within a section could expand/collapse based on the parent page. When you have a lot of pages within one section, it gets so messy!

Feedback and Knowledge Base