My suggestion is...

Allow Separate Headlines and Features Apps to Post to each other.

We have 20 school websites that each have their own News (Headlines and Features App) on their homepage. Each school is responsible for their own app. At the district level we also have a news section that we would like to be able to push out news to the other schools news sections. We had this setup as one shared app across all schools, but this does not allow the schools to post their own news, it all falls on the district to post ALL school news. My idea is to have a (master) headlines and features that can push out news to all the other Headlines and features apps. (similar to forcing events from the district calendar out to all school calendars)

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scott Huff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree with this! Just like you can set up collections to post calendar events, it makes sense to be able to push out news headlines to all subsites as well.

• Beth Nornhold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our situation is the same, we have multiple sites with their own news and at the same time would like to post some items across all sites. Currently I have to copy and paste on each site I would like an item to appear on. It would be nice to have some way to choose which sites each item displays, per item.

Feedback and Knowledge Base