My suggestion is...

Improve on Posting to Other Calendars

would like to encourage the design team to come up with a more efficient way to post to other calendars. Over the course of the year, we have about 800 sports events that need to be pushed to other calendars and the way that it is set up now is VERY cumbersome.

For example…Our soccer team wants to have a practice so they enter all of the information in on the soccer calendar. Then they have to follow this procedure to add it to three more calendars:
Step 1 Post to Calendars tab
Step 2 Click “Post to other calendars”
Step 3 Click “Add Collections”
Step 4 Select “Athletics” calendar; add collections
Step 5 Click “Add Collections”
Step 6 Select “Master” calendar; add collections
Step 7 Click “Add Collections”
Step 8 Select “Community” calendar; add collections
Step 9 Save
Step 10 Post to Calendars tab
Step 11 Create E-Alert

I would love to see the capability of adding field(s) to the import of which calendars to post to. The import is pretty useless if you wish to post to calendars, because after the import, you need to click on each individual calendar entry anyways.

If the capability is not possible with the import, would it be possible to when you go to the “Post to Calendars” tab to have all the collections available on that screen and just click the ones you want to post to rather than going through all the steps so many times?

Thank you for your consideration on this issue.

19 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think adding the field of posting to another calendar in the import would help a lot.

Feedback and Knowledge Base