My suggestion is...

Calendar Import Fields: Add fields for full Location

We import our district calendar events, board of education meetings and all athletics events into the calendars, but unfortunately the calendar import does not allow for us to include the full information/address for the Location of the events. Please add Address, City, State and Zipcode fields as those that can be imported via an Excel .csv file.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michelle Ribeiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to import a location address. Currently, I have to do this manually for each event. I'd like to add that info. to our CSV upload if at all possible. That would save tons of time!

• sudu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the topic of Calendars and Locations . . . just a crazy thought . . . why isn't there a way to select the location from an existing minibase within WCM so that I can stop retyping every location address for every event on my calendar--a total waste of my time and energy? It would be so nice just to pick the location from a list.

It's sad that I've used free or low cost calendar apps on my older websites that do this easily--but WCM does not. And I've asked for this every year since we adopted SchoolWires.

Feedback and Knowledge Base