My suggestion is...

Direct Link on News Section

It would be beneficial if you map a link directly to the needed site on the News of the front page instead of having to go into the body and redirect to the link that way. It is way to much clicking and a lot of the parents are complaining about it not directly going to the link

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lauren Ptaszenski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this suggestion! I strongly urge our campus webmasters to use Headlines and Features vs Announcements so that the use of thumbnails is more uniformed on the sites. Yet, we lose the feature of redirecting to a URL/link. I strongly urge to CONSIDER this update to simplify our posts to sites and eliminate extra steps for our site visitors. Thanks!!!

• Troy Stephens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand what you are saying... although I agree that having that functionality would be nice... that is not the intent of the Headline and Features App.
    Instead, you could look at using the Announcement App instead. It has the flexibility to have a picture, a title and also link directly to another URL.

Feedback and Knowledge Base