My suggestion is...

Be able to upload multiple files at once into a file library

Many teachers have complained because they are unable to upload multiple files at once into a file library. Now they can only load one at since centricity requires they name each file.

35 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Karen Conroy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Discouraged that this function is not already available. Need to be able to upload historic school board reports, minutes, agendas and policies. It would go much smoother if they could be uploaded more than one at a time.

• Chuck Lionberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature has been in Edline for a while. I'm surprised not to find it in Wires/Comm. Manager. Should be easy to implement. This would make the File Library app much more appealing and user-friendly.

• Sarah Sindelar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that I cannot mass upload files to this area, when they are sitting right there, in my Files and Folders root library. Very frustrating!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow a mass upload to the file library app that allows you to add the file details in a list format after the files have been uploaded. Doing it this way would save a lot of time over uploading one file at a time and giving them titles and descriptions. Uploading homework worksheets and handouts would be so much faster.

Feedback and Knowledge Base