My suggestion is...

Warn Editors to Save their Work Before Navigating Away from the App they are editing

In C1 the system bugged you to save your work, even if you already saved. This annoyed people but was helpful. C2 doesn't warn you at all so it went from one extreme to the other. It would be nice if the software was smart enough to know if you already saved or not and only prompted you IF you have NOT yet saved. We are hearing of many editors loosing their work because they didn't realize they didn't save before navigating away from the app they are editing.

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mindy Gigantelli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott Huff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this should have been remedied long ago. The double save was annoying, and it should not ask you to save if you already saved and have not made any more edits. There is a huge potential for lost work/time when closing a window without saving.

• Peggy Kasallis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Working in so many different pages, it would be SO helpful to just get a nudge asking me to save what I've done so far!!! PLEASE, consider this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base