My suggestion is...

Turn off left navigation for one page in a section

Develop a way to allow the left navigation to be turned off for one page in a section. Currently you have to turn off the left nav for an entire section. I think this would be a nice feature that many would take advantage of.

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mindy Gigantelli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, sorry I misunderstood you. I agree with you that would be a nice option to have while editing.

• Lee B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition, Section Editors cannot edit the section information, only their individual pages, so they cannot turn off left navigation at all.

• Mindy Gigantelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, that's not what I mean. What you described will hide the page from the left navigation. It simply doesn't show up on the left navigation but the left nav still displays and contains other pages. I am taking about being able to hide the left navigation for a single page. Under section options you can turn off the left nav so your page has a larger width but sometimes you don't want to turn it off for every page in a section just certain ones.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, isn't this feature already there? You go to Page Options on the page you want to hide and choose "Hide this page from website navigation"

Feedback and Knowledge Base