Web Community Manager (Websites)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Photo Gallery photos need to be larger.

Make the photos in the photo gallery larger or clickable to open to a size I can see what the photo actually is. You practically need a magnifying glass to see the photo. Also, to be able to print the list with photos large enough to see would be helpful when someone else wants to look them over to determine what stays and what goes. And like others say - the newest photos should be at the top, not at the bottom of the list. Or at lease add more options for sorting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Photo Gallery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. photo gallery

New images added to Photo Gallery appear at the top of the list automatically.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. JSON Advertising App Options

My school incorporates a shared Photo Gallery app that we use in all of our clubs, sports, and organization pages. We want to have a better system than the flash gallery that you offer now and the JSON is a custom solution/fee. What we need are a few Advertising apps made in JSON that would fit into our left or right navigation. 200px, 250px, or even a 500x100 banner style. This app would be very helpful to schools that permit advertising and would add value to your product. The ads pictures should utilize experation dates and randomization to avoid the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When uploading photos to the homepage, they always go to the end. I would like them to go to the beginning

When I upload photos to the rotating photo area (on our homepage), they always go to the end. I would like them to go to the beginning of page one. I end up always going to Sort Photos and dragging them to the beginning which can be tedious when you have as many as we do! Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Different formats for photo galleries

Would like to have options for the way photo galleries look on the page. It would be nice to have some formatting options.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photo Gallery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Photogallery/Slide show with no frame or thumbnails

The current photogallery forces a visible frame and thumbnails. It would be great to have no frame visible and no thumbnail options for the photogallery.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photo Gallery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base