Web Community Manager (Websites)

My suggestion is...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the spacing on the Atlas Template

Content app in Atlas Template spacing and centering are not working correctly. Have to constantly fix as I am entering new data. What you see in the work space does not represent what you see on the site.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Templates & Styler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I suggest you consider building website templates and content apps for small communities, utilities, small local governments and townships

Many small local governments and utilities could benefit from website content and templates that allow them to maximize engagement with their water,sewer and solid waste refuse customers, include bill payment. Many of the community officials are part-time and not savvy about technical web development, but simple affordable templates that anyone can manage and edit content would be a tremendous benefit and improve models of local government services delivery.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates & Styler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Smooth Transition Photo Gallery Caption Size Increase

One of our districts - Clarence CSD - has the Smooth Transition template and would like a slight increase in the homepage photo gallery caption size. Currently about 1 1/4 lines of text can fit and it would be nice if 2 full lines would fit.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Templates & Styler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simplify Homepage App Setup

Subsite Directors currently have to start from scratch with adding apps to the homepage. It would make the setup process easier if when a new Template is published the Homepage is automatically populated with the default template apps.

For example if I publish Collegian as the XYZ High School template the Homepage should automatically have the photo gallery added in region A with proper image dimensions set for me, Site Shortcuts and Upcoming Events added in region B, and Welcome (Content App), Announcements, and Headlines apps in region C.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better view of Template Styles from within Flex Editor

As a user who can edit our custom templates, it would be really nice for styles that are NOT listed within the "EDITORSTYLES" group in the CSS Editor to still display as intended from within the Flex Editor. I have written code to control the look of certain page layouts that I've created, but they don't show up correctly from within the Flex Editor because I placed the style codes elsewhere in the CSS Editor so that they wouldn't show up in the list of pre-set styles that users could pick when editing their webpage. While I don't want users…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Image-based Channel navigation should have rollover option.

Image-based channel navigation on templates don't have a rollover feature like when the links are text-based. It sure would be nice if there was an option on the image-based templates to have rollover channel navigation. Websites would be really snazzy then! Huzzah!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New Layout

Request a layout be added to page options. A right sidebar then a full column underneath those two sections above. I had a screen shot example, but was referred to place this request here instead of a Bb #Case ID: 02895808.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base