My suggestion is...

Reporting feature for Tip Line

We use the Tip Line extensively and need the ability to run a report of tips received. It is absurd that reports for such an important high profile feature have to be created by hand. What I must do currently is copy and paste each field into a spreadsheet so data can then be sorted by Category, School, Date, etc. In the next couple of weeks we are planning on a district-wide Tip Line awareness campaign. With 23 campuses, I am dreading the amount of extra work I will have to do to create reports by hand for our Board of Trustees. This shouldn't have to be considered an "enhancement". This is a basic reporting function. Please help a girl out!! I know you can do it! Thanks!

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Linda Rosebrock shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Evie Cray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. We have 68 campuses and are in desperate need of a built-in report for the Tip Manager. I am doing the same process as Linda described currently.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. We have 68 campuses and are in desperate need of a built-in report for the Tip Manager. I am doing the same process as Linda described currently.

Feedback and Knowledge Base