My suggestion is...

Tip Line Report for the Tip Manager

We desperately need a built-in report for the Tip Line and Tip Manager that can be run by users or at least District Administrators. As of right now, there is no way to identify how many total tips have been received or how many tips have been received for each category. This is a huge downside to the Tip Line and Tip Manager piece within Blackboard. I believe not only my district but many other school districts would greatly benefit from a built-in report that we can run at any time. We have 68 campuses and are growing, and right now I have to go through the tips in the Tip Manager for our district, copy and paste them into an Excel file, and sort through them and clean it up in order to create a report to send to our Assistant Superintendents. A built-in report only makes sense as the Tip Line feature is incomplete without reporting capabilities.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Evie Cray shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marla Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are doing the same process, however since the date doesn't include the year the data isn't as useful as it could be. Exporting and including the full date would be very helpful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base